Entry Fee: £15 (£15.80 when entering online via paypal). Non-members of Audax UK will need to add £2 for temporary membership! n.b: entry fees are non-refundable!
Online entry available here:
Entry fee includes:
- Brevet card with detailed route-sheet giving precise instructions
- Validation with Audax UK (AUK) and Audax Club Parisien (ACP) for successful riders
- Breakfast before the start (typically cereal/toast, tea/coffee/juice etc)
- Bag drop transportation from West Bradford to Langwathby and back
- Food & drink at Langwathby
- Sleeping facilities at the Langwathby control (392 km)
- Refreshments at the finish (typically sandwiches & cakes)
- 3rd party insurance for UK based riders
- Any photograph’s taken by the organiser/helpers during the event
Entry fee doesn’t include:
- Travel expenses incurred travelling to/from the event
- Hotel bookings for nights before, during or after the event.
- Any travel expenses incurred due to you having to abandon the event (taxis, trains etc)
- Spending money
There are 2-ways to enter.
- Online – You can enter online by clicking the link below. Note this carries a 70p surcharge. There’ll be no need to complete any additional paperwork such as an entry form or to bring any SAEs to the start. Online entrants will receive a confirmation e-mail within 72-hours of entering confirming their entry.
Online entry here:
- By post – complete a standard AUK entry form (see the link below), and send the completed entry form, 2 X SAEs and a cheque for £10 made payable to A.Corless to the address below.
31 Castlerigg Drive
AUK entry form: http://aukweb.net/users/common_files/Handbook/entry-form.pdf